Preserve your memories of your special day by enlisting the dedicated services of a proficient and reliable wedding photographer. Based in Merseyside, I offer a vast selection of wedding packages that vary in size and price to suit your every requirement.
If you would like to meet up for an informal chat, I will even visit you at your home for a consultation to discuss your requirements for photography on your special day. I offer colour, black and white imagery, plus special effects, and tints. Photobook finishes include gloss and matte.
Wedding packages start at just £300.00 for the ceremony only, plus other packages, including:
Personalised Story Books
Complete Wedding Album Packages, including Parent Albums and Guestbooks
Bridal Preparations and Evening Photography
At most weddings, the following photographs are taken as standard though we do have a meeting 2 weeks before your wedding to discuss these plus any specific photography requests. it is best to have a copy of your schedule to hand from venue before meeting to ensure we have enough time to include all required photographs.
- Arrivals - these include, for example, Groom & Bestman, Wedding Rings, natural photographs of guests arriving, bride with father, wedding car photographs.
- Wedding Ceremony at Church or Venue - Photographs taken throughout including exchange of wedding rings & mock signing of register.
- Natural Photographs of guests congratulating the newlyweds.
- Full Group Photograph of all guests and Confetti photographs
- Family Photographs (list discussed before wedding).
- Bride & Groom photography - more than one location can be added if bride and groom wish to have a photoshoot other than church or reception.
- Close up of wedding rings - this usually includes either Wedding rings in palm of bestmans hand before ceremony, exchange of wedding rings during ceremony, close up of bride and grooms’ hands on bouquet or close up of hands when cutting wedding cake. (I often do a combination of these photographs).
- Both Ceremony room and Reception decor photographs including close-ups of wedding favours, cake, table displays etc..
- Wedding Cake cutting A mock cake cutting can be set up if bride & groom do not wish to cut wedding cake for real.
As I have photographed a wide range of wedding types including church & civil weddings and including different cultures, I aim to fit in with your requirements so do please let me know whether you are including a Dove release, having a Gospel choir, a tea ceremony or anything that you do not want me to miss - having a schedule on your wedding day is so important so that your day runs smoothly!
For more photographs, please visit my Facebook Page
At no extra charge, I supply you with a disc of images or a 16GB USB pen drive that contains high-quality JPEGs. Photo editing is also included in the package price, including: